Sunday, December 14, 2014

No sun Sunday

Hi efurrybody, Sami here!


Can you tell where I am?

If you're not sure, you'll be able to tell when you see my brofurs.




Yep, I (and them too!) was in the sunny room yesterday.

Mom bean says even though it wasn't sunny it was warm enough to let us out there for a bit.

Do you know what my brofurs are looking at?

There is no picture but they are watching my bean brofur.  He even took Sasha outside for a little bit, but not long 'cuz there is still snow out there. Brrr!!!

It's colder today so we won't get to do it again.  Oh well, time for a nap in a cozy spot.  It's good to be a cat!

Have a great easy Sunday efurrybody!!

6 comments:

  1. You have snow? We haven't had any of the white stuff yet. At least not enough to stick around. But we sure did have a lot of rain!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you had better stay right inside that warm house. You all have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the sunny room and stay away from anything cold and fluffy white!
    Purrs,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice you got to go in the sunny room. It sounds better than outside in the cold and snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay indoors, cats, where it's comfy and warm. It's cold in southern Alberta, too, and I wish I could stay in all day like my bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. É muito bom tomar sol, sem sentir frio!
    Mantenham-se aquecidos.

    ReplyDelete