Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sunny Caturday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!
We is having sun shines today so I'm hanging out on the mom bean's messy bed to enjoy it.

I think this picture looks like I has a halo of light 'cuz I is such a good kitty , but the mom bean just laffs.

Whatever!  I's the one who is relaxing today while she runs around spending green papers, using the hot box and watching the hurry hard people.  So who gets the last laff? 

Why I do, MOL!

Have a great Caturday efurrybody!!

4 comments:

  1. That halo of light would *seem* to give you an angelic air, but alas, our human isn't buying it, either. Your expression doesn't look angelic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very comfy there. Your mom doesn't know what she's missing...she should be cuddling with you right there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jan is tired. She just read your mom is using the hat box. Time to wash dishes so she can go to bed. And we'll be nodding off before her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Saku. You do look very comfy there. You are also very handsome. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete