Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuxie Tuesday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

I'm just gonna hang out here on this chair until Santa Paws shows up.

Huh?  That's how long?  

Oh well, I guess we need a new poem.  You know the one that goes:
Twas two days afur Christymouse, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.  Well, he better not be 'cuz mom bean would sure be unhappy with us kitties.

What?  There's more to that poem?  Well, not for me 'cuz it's nap time.

Have a great Tuxie Tuesday efurrybody!

6 comments:

  1. Waiting for Christmas is hard work sometimes, Saku. I know because I have to be at work until it comes. I'm not working particularly hard, but the waiting is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe when you wake from your nap, Saku, Santa Paws will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if you'll be posting on Christmas Day - probably not - so I'll wish everyone there a happy Christmas and wonderful holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for Santa, wondering about mousies....Christmas can be exhausting for us felines, Saku!
    We purr you all a Merry Christmas.
    Head bops from the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete