Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Cozy kitty

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today!


Our mom bean has been busy lately but I've been able to pin her down for some cuddles while she has her morning coffee.  

I know she really likes it, even though I sometimes use my claws to let her know she's slacking off on the petting.  Hey, sometimes she needs a reminder!





When I'm not cuddling with mom, or napping on the bed, and if the sun is out, the mom bean is opening up the sunny room for us.

Appawently it wasn't quite warm enough for me the other day.  I'm snuggled under the towel.  I don't know why the mom bean laffed at me - I think I was being furry smart.

It's a cool day here today with no sun so I guess mom's lap will be the place to be.  Have a great day efurrybody!

A message from the mom bean - to all the kitty and woofie pawrents out there - take care and stay well!



5 comments:

  1. Saku, good for you, pinning Mom down for some snuggles. That's very important stuff!

    Stay safe, and stay well, sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your snuggle spot behind that towel, that WAS very clever of you!

    Purrs to you all, stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Saku, you look so happy and comfy cuddling with your mom! And you are so adorable snuggling under the towel, even though we can't see you :-) It's a little bit cool here, too. Stay warm, and stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very pleased with yourself for having got your mum to yourself, Saku. I hope that continues. And I've always liked the sunny room, even if you found it a bit cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just love that snuggle photo so much. What a wonderful way to start the day. We love that the sunny room is open for you and you under the towel. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete