Saturday, April 11, 2020

Keeping an eye on things

Hi efurrybody, it's Saku Sasha here today. (Mom bean is appawently losing her mind...we knew it, now she does too.)

I do this efurry morning.  I wake the mom bean up at dark o'clock so she can get us our breakfast.  Did you know I eat my breakfast on her bed?  Yep, I do because Saku is a piggy and if we didn't stay separated I'd never get to eat it.

Once I've had my fill, I curl up in the warm spot where mom bean was sleeping and have my first nap of the day.  No way am I going to let her come back and have a bit more sleep!  Nope, that's my spot now!

I'm keeping my eye on things from right here (sorry about the finger, she was trying to pet me at the same time!)  

Have a great Caturday efurrybody!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Saku! Well, you're the luckiest kitty ever, to get breakfast in bed! *Smooches* to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s so nice you eat breakfast on your mom’s bed then go straight to nap! You do have a wonderful life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saku, that is so awesome that you get to eat on Mom's bed! And then you get to take a nap there, too? What a life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cats here get fed all over, too, Sasha. Josie, for one, starts out in the sitting room, eats usually two portions of her meal, then goes into the bedroom and waits for her second or third portion there, every time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I like that- "dark o'clock". I'm gonna adopt that to describe my dad's morning routine. That's something mom would say, only she'd add a bad word in front of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. doodz....we haz knot been online in like 90 dayz....we hope thiz commint findz everee one happee N healthee ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete