Tuesday, March 17, 2020

A visit from the other S kitties!

Hi efurrybody, it's Stanley here today.  I live with the sticky bean with my brofur Sheldon.
Yep, I'm sitting on the table.  Sometimes I try to get away from the sticky bean...though he's a darn good climber!
Here's Sheldon too...I think he heard the sticky bean coming.  MOL!
I heard the birdies talking outside the window so I got up on the cupboard to see what they were doing.  
One more photo of Sheldon too.  He likes the sticky bean's new bed.  I think it's cuz the sticky bean would rather sleep with his mom, so Sheldon gets it to himself...unless the G'ma bean is sleeping in it.  Then he shares.

Have a great day efurrybody!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stanley! How nice to see you and Sheldon today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you both! We hope you have a great day; take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOODZ !!!! itz grate ta see ya both again N hope thiz commint findz everee one happee N healthee...now....bout that hole burd thing ~~~~

    :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Stanley and Sheldon, you are both super gorgeous kitties!
    Sheldon, you are such a sweet kitty to share the bed when grandma bean uses it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a bit of an adventure for you and Sheldon, Stanley - but not too bad of one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stanley and Sheldon! It's nice to see you two handsome kitties today. :)

    ReplyDelete