Sunday, October 14, 2018

It's back!!

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today.

Nope, I'm not talking about Sheldon...did you think I might be?  

It's the cat tree, back in the window in the noisy box room!  It has spent the last several months in the sunny room.  But now that the sunny room isn't furry sunny or warm, mom bean moved it back where I wanted it to be.  

There has been a whole lot of noise around here the last couple of days with the mom bean moving lots of stuff around, using the sucking masheen (even on the cat tree!), and splashing waters on the floor.  Do you know she gets mad at me when I do that?  Who can understand these beans?

Anyway, it's an easy Sunday here, with lots of lounging and napping to be done.  Sheldon got his easy on earlier this week; mom bean says I have to share this photo of him in his new place. Appawently the stairs are a great place to take a nap.                                                                                                                                          Have a great easy Sunday efurrybody!



9 comments:

  1. Yes, our first thought was that Sheldon was back, though we can see he's settled right in to his new home. Love that photo of him!

    We're sorry it's not very sunny or warm (it's not warm here anymore, either), but we're glad YOUR tree is back where YOU like it!

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of Sheldon too. But I am hoping he is furry happy now in his new home. I love where your cat tree is. I hope you hop right on and enjoy.
    Loving Sheldon's striped pants! I don't think I noticed them as well before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a pawsome cat tree! We’re glad Sheldon is doing well in his new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saku, you are looking very handsome there. I hope all the noise and moving things around are done by now.
    Sheldon looks quite happy in his new home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. guyz....well it wood be grate if sheldon waz bak...wavez two ewe dood...tho havin yur cat tree bak wear ya want it iz nice....HOW EVERZ...we due hope thatz a BURD FREE spruce out de window ~~~~~ that treez total lee iz awesum bye de way ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope things are at last settling down there, Saku. I have a feeling they will be very soon. And that is what a cat likes to hear, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We totally DID think you were talking about Sheldon. We are gad he is loving his new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope your mom got everything all cleaned up and stuff placed into the right spots. You have a wonderful cat tree. Sheldon looks like he is getting comfortable in the new place. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, dear. We are so glad we don't have any steps inside here. Our Jan is a total klutz, you know!

    ReplyDelete