Saturday, October 27, 2018

My new life as an only kitty

Hi efurrybody, it's Sheldon here today from the town of Melville. 

Things are pretty good here at my new home.  The sticky bean likes to chase me but I've found places where I can hide.

This is part of the closet in the new mom bean's room.  It's a great place to hang out 'cuz it has a window with sunshine.  Now if I can just convince the new mom bean to put a kitty bed up here I'm set. 

But it's all good as the bedroom has windows that lets in lots of sunshine so I generally nap on her our bed.  

I has my furry own cat tree too (some furriends of the old mom bean gave it to me!).  I like to sit on top of it, cuz it takes a while for the sticky bean to climb on it.  I hear him coming and I can get away.

My new mom bean gives me stinky goodness once a day and I has a bowl of dry food in the pantry.  So far, the sticky bean hasn't found that yet.  I also have my furry own water dish on the counter in the bathroom.  Efurrything has to be out of the way of that sticky bean...he's sneaky!




Speaking of sneaky, here I am hiding out under his trampoline.  The old mom bean says I better be careful.  No worries, I'll hear him coming and I'll get out of there.

Oh, and she says that Stanley has a new home too.  He got to move to a farm where he can chase mice and burds.  The new mom bean was a bit sad about that, but since he's an outside kitty it makes more sense.  So far, I'm okay with being an only kitty.  I get lots of lap time with the new mom bean, I got lots of sunny places to nap in, and I don't have to share the stinky goodness. Yep, life is good!

Have a great Caturday efurrybody!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheldon. It's nice to get an update from you! It looks like you've settled in and are content in your own home. :-)

    Just keep ahead of your human "brother" and you'll be fine! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Honey, maybe the Sticky bean will stop chasing you. But you seem contentct with your new mom and the sunshine and stinky goodness. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you, Sheldon! Glad things are going well at your new home :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad things are going well for you, Sheldon. The little human will probably grow out of chasing you soon, once he's old enough to understand that you don't like it. In the meantime, you have a whole house to yourself - well, almost. Pretty good, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood !!!! itz grate ta heer frum ewe again; we wish ewe all de veree veree best N we wish stanley all de veree veree best az well...soundz like yur settlin in a bit; mite take a whilez but ya haza for everz sew thatz total lee kewl !!! ☺☺☺♥3♥

    ReplyDelete