Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sunshine on my furs makes me happy

Hi efurrybody, Sasha here!


Yesterday I got to go outside in the sunshine. I enjoyed it so much the mom bean took a hunnert and elebenty pictures of me.  Don't worry, I won't post them all, MOL

I lub to lay in the grass, especially where the catnip is growing.  It smells sooooo good!



I also lub to eat some of the grass.  Good thing the mom bean is lousy at cleaning up the long stuff that she can't get to with the mower.









After a nice snack of grass, I got to hang out in the sunshine on the deck. I rolled and stretched and blissed out.

Ahh....it's good to be a cat!

I hopes you has a sunny Caturday efurrbody!



2 comments:

  1. How nice you got to go out in the sun! The grass bed looks very comfy place to hang around :-)
    I wish I could join you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thing that your adventure Outside looks GRAND! Didja "expel" the grass...later?

    ReplyDelete