Sunday, June 2, 2013

Easy Sunday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here.

Mom says I gets a dis-pro-portion-ate time on this blog.  I don'ts know whether that is good to eat or not, but I is happy to be here, MOL!

We is having a wonderful sunny Sunday.  Here I is in the sunny room, telling mom I wants to go outside.

I didn't get to goes out right away, but later on Mom let me go to the grass. I likes to roll around in the grass and leaves, and chase bugs and leaves, and enjoy the outside smells.

The only bad thing is Mom doesn't let me stay outside long enough.  She says I has to share outside time with my brofur and sisfur.  Plus she says, I'm require more chasing than they do.



So I's being a good boy and just hanging out in the sunny room waiting my turn again.

(Mom here - actually he's sitting there waiting for the next opportunity to dash out the door)

I hopes the sun is shining where you are, and you is having an easy Sunday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment