Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Funday

Hi efurrybody, Sasha here.

Saku and I are having lots of fun today.  It's too cold to go out to the sunny room.  Besides it isn't sunny anyways.  So we is playing with our toys in the noisy box room.

I likes my yellow ball (which you can't see 'cuz I am is deading it, MOL)



Saku lubs his wand toy.  There are no fevvers left 'cuz he eats them.

We like the ESS too, especially when the mom puts some nip on it.  It's a great place to lounge.





Sometimes the scratcher has nip on it too.  Gotta check it out.

Nope, not today.  Mom will have to get on that, MOL





All that playing made Saku furry thirsty.  Good thing mom filled up the water fountain this morning.

I think I'll just go have a nap.

Have a great Sunday efurrybody!










1 comment:

  1. Oh you seem to have such fun toys! I need new ones! All my toys are so boooring! I get bored with a new toy quite quickly. Except for the red dot. I never get bored with that...

    ReplyDelete