Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Christmouse past and napping present

 Hi everybuddy! 

Hope you all had a good Christmouse. It was pretty good here, even with a visit from the sticky bean. He's not quite as sticky as he used to be and I even had a nap on the couch while he was sitting on the other end. Mom bean says that's darn near a miracle.

I got a brand new lamb nip toy and a wand toy with a squeaky mouse and feathers too. The little bean liked playing with the wand toy and I chased the mouse. Once I grabbed the mouse in my mouth and took off with it with the little bean holding the wand. Mom bean said it was furry funny but she didn't get a photo.

She did get this photo of me though. The last few nights I've decided I want to sleep under the covers with her. I only get to stay there if I don't scratch her...it usually doesn't last long. But one night I actually fell asleep!


Have a great day everybuddy!

5 comments:

  1. It reads like it was fun Christmas for you, Saku. The little human is learning a lot under your tutelage, and is even old enough to help you play. It's good that you are still active, too - but don't neglect those naps, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you had a good Christmas, Saku, and even got presents! That photo of you is SO sweet! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. we gotta type soooper quik N fast dood....hope yur new yeer iz awesum !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saku! It sounds like your Christmas was purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOK at that sweet smile you have on. You were dreaming of catnip and snuggles.

    ReplyDelete