Tuesday, November 22, 2022

We got a visit

 Hi efurrybody! It's Sheldon and Stanley here today. We just had a visit from the old mom bean. We sure like it when she shows up.

Stanley: Yep, 'cuz I get my coffee fix and...

Sheldon: We both gets stinky goodness!

Well, to be fair our mom bean gives us those too, just not as often as the old mom bean does.


Here we are on top of the deep freeze. The treat bag is in the cupboard up above us. Funny story, it has a hole in it....we has no idea how that happened, MOL...and when the old mom bean pulled it out of the cupboard it spilled a whole lots of treats for us. Did she let us pick them up...yes, she did. Yum!

Have a great day efurrybody!


7 comments:

  1. Ha! You two have a great human grandma! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you, Stanley and Sheldon! I’m glad you had a good visit with your old mom bean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for your old mom bean visiting, Sheldon and Stanley! A hole in the treat bag? What a convenient (and yummy) thing! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see a post from you. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, guys, it's nice to see you two. And that hole in the treats-bag... I don't imagine you'll worry too much over its origins, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys, how good to see you. Mom lost your addy in the last several months, but Dr Bellen had it in his side bar and we came straight over! Know whaT somehow a hole gotten into MY treat bag...I noticed it when I was, um, picking it up from where it fell and hurt itself. I cleaned it all up before Momma had to clean it. I'm a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Saku, Sheldon and Stanley. I hope you have all the feasting and play - and naps - that you could want.

    ReplyDelete