Saturday, November 6, 2021

Thank you and Happy Caturday!

Hi efurrbody, Saku here.

Mom bean and I want to say thank you to efurryone who has stopped by the blog with condolences on Sasha's run to the Bridge.  

She sure has the sads, but I've been doing my best to give her lots of luvs and snuggles.  Yesterday I got her to play with my string toy and I think she really liked that.  

This morning I made her laugh too.  She says she wishes she was as flexible as me.  Guess we'll have to work out with the string toy some more. MOL!


Happy Caturday efurrybody!

7 comments:

  1. We are so sorry to read of Sasha's leavung you (what a long, loved and loving life he lived). Purrayers and POTP as you try to help your Mama feel better. Purrs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all wish we were as flexible as you, Saku.

    We're continuing to keep your mom in our thoughts and purrayers. We see she's changed the header; it makes us sad to see the words "The lone S." :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you're probably asleep like that, too, eh, Saku?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saku, you are such a wonderful and loving cat to give your Mom Bean extra love and cuddles since Sasha went to the Bridge. We're sending lots of love and purrs, 'cause we know this is such a sad and difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saku, mom and I were very sad when we read that Sasha ran away to the Bridge We know your mom said that Sasha was tired and not eating well. We hoped hard that he would rally. Hugs to your Mom Bean and to you, sweet Saku.

    ReplyDelete