Wednesday, July 8, 2020

It's all good

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today!

I has forgiven the mom bean for making such a mess of our sunny room.  

She brought home a brand new rug for us!!!  Well me, mostly 'cuz I like to lie in front of the sunny room door.  

It's the place to be in case she opens the door and then I can get to the out!
Mom bean says she might even get me a harness and a leash so I can stay out with her.  This is how I feel about that!  
I like it best when she lets me outside before she cuts off the grass.  Sometimes I eat some, sometimes I chase the bugs, and sometimes I stare off into space check out the path to the front yard.  She doesn't let me go there 'cuz she says it's too close to the street.

Have a great day efurrybody!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Saku! You have a very pretty new rug -- and you have your mom well-trained to buy you presents to make up for her errors and slights. :-D

    We hope you do take to a harness and leash so you can go out safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood !!! pleez ta N joy sum out oh doorz time for uz with thanx....eat sum grazz N bugz two for uz if ya can !!! ;) ☺☺♥♥ { we agreez bout de harnezz }
    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Saku, you got such a gorgeous new rug!
    You are so lucky to get to go outside and enjoy the grass while your mom keeps you safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saku, we're digging that new rug! You should totally let Mom Bean get you a harness. Staying out there with her would be awesome, no?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grass probably feels so cool and fresh under your feet, eh, Saku? And then inside again where the new rug warms your toes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah Saku...what a lovely life you have. And you should. You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sasha and Saku...mom here...I hoped to have kept Katie from reading what you said because you were spot on. I was pulling her leggie.

    ReplyDelete