Thursday, June 4, 2020

The great outdoors!

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today!  

We've had glorious weather this past week (at least mom bean says it has been).  All I know is I got to go outside! 
This was before the mom bean cut the grass so there was lots of stuff to chew on.  She never lets me out on my own, and she doesn't let me stay long but I sure love getting out to roll around and smell the different smells.  But the darn mom bean says Sasha gets a turn too!

And look who else came for a visit.  This was in the evening when the mom bean was out burning stuff on the grill.  Hey, he better not be chewing on my grass!

Have a great day efurrybody!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, we're glad you got outside to eat some grass and enjoy rolling around!

    Your visitor is awfully cute...There's probably enough grass for you both. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saku, you are so lucky to get to enjoy sunshine and grass outside! I hope the bunny will not eat all your grass :-)
    Have a happy weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOODZ !!!!!! happee eazturr two ewe both :) N if ya get ta go outside again, pleez N joy sum fresh airz N stuff like that for uz with thanx....
    we get ta de garage N thatz it ;) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky of you to be able to go outside, Saku! Chew lots of grass!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine, grass to chew on, and rolling around? Wowzers, that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sasha! I missed this 100%! How I could have missed it..Mom and I don't know. I envy you getting outside like that. Did you give the grass back to mom after you ate it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Saku! I hope you didn't take off chasing that bunny! Be careful out there, friends.

    ReplyDelete