Monday, February 24, 2020

Sunny Days

Hi efurrybody, it's Sasha here today.  Saku is around too...just not sure where he is.  

The sun has been visiting the last couple of days, so the sunny room got opened up for us.  Mom bean says the floor is cold but that doesn't bother me...I has a fur coat.

There have been lots of naps and I even let the sticky bean sit with me one day.  He's not as grabby as he used to be, even pets me nice but boy, oh boy, can that bean talk!  Hard for a kitty to nap.


Maybe I need to learn to hide like Saku does.  



 He didn't even wake up when the mom bean took this photo.  


Have a great day efurrybody!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sasha. We think Saku has the right idea, just to hide so as not to be disturbed. Do you think humans could do that at work? :-P

    Enjoy the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we hurd saku waz in de kitshun raidin de pan tree !!! :) ♥♥♥

    hope thiz findz ewe both doin sooooper grate ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had several sunny days too. But now it’s gone and the rain and snow will be coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sasha. It's great to hear you've been enjoying naps in sunny room. You are very good kitty to let the sticky sit with you :-) Saku sure looks cozy in his hidey spot!
    Have a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sasha, how nice of you to sit with the sticky bean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saku has a good idea, but I think the little human will grow on you more and more, Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to escape from my client many times. I'll come over and give you tips!

    ReplyDelete