Monday, November 4, 2019

No fun Monday

Hi efurrybody!  Saku here today.

It's furry cold here today.  Mom bean told me it is -17C (1F).  It's a good day to stay cozy and nap.

But we did have a bit of excitement this morning. This burd hit the front window while I was cuddling with mom bean.  We both ran to the window to look out.  It looked like it was a goner but when she went out to check on it a few minutes later it was sitting up and looking around. 

That's one lucky burd.  Have a great day efurrybody!

5 comments:

  1. Brrr, that's cold! Maybe the cold messed up the bird's internal GPS! We're glad it's okay, though it's too bad your mom couldn't have brought it in so you could "nurse" it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is cold where you are! We’re glad that burd was okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, it’s sooo cold there! Cuddling sounds good :-) I’m glad the birdie was OK!
    Stay warm and have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhmmmmmm......we shuld say sum thin.....nice......we guezz

    burd ~~~~ :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had birds hit my window before. They always look dead but have always flown away, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete