Friday, August 2, 2019

Spoiled rotten or just a deserving cat?

Hi effurybody Saku here today.  I was helping the mom bean last night with her crotcheting.  She says crocheting but if you heard the words she says when I try to help....sheesh you'd think I was getting in the way or something.  

Look at the face.  Does that look like the face of a kitty who gets in the way?  Never mind, don't answer that question.  MOL!  Of course I'm in the way, 'cuz I deserve my lap time.  That is, if I can't have the chair to myself. 

Have a great day efurrybody!

7 comments:

  1. Obviously your mom doesn't appreciate your efforts, Saku!

    Enjoy your nap time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saku, we’re sure you were just trying to help. Humans never seem to appreciate our efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saku, that face...your pale pink perfect nosey and those whiskers and the holes they sprout out of...how can anyone not be grateful for your attention and help!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, Saku. You do deserve your lap time! Getting in the way was the proper thing to do for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you were just reminding your mum about your time with her. You might say, SHE was getting in YOUR way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deserving, for sure, Saku. You need your lap time with Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood.....deserving getz R vote N de entirez cat communitee wood say de same :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete