Friday, July 26, 2019

Plotting a takeover

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today!

This darn mom bean of ours is horrible.  She hasn't let us post furever!!  And she let that pest Sheldon have a post of his own.  Seriously, if we could open those cans of stinky goodness on our own we'd get rid of her.

So, what's a kitty to do?  I thought and thought (well, maybe not) but I did takeover her chair.  Maybe seeing me next to the 'puter is enough to remind her she's been neg..negli...forgetting to post for Sasha and me.  

AND guess what?  It worked 'cuz here I am!  

Not much new around here, we keep going for car rides while other beans go into our house.  Sometimes I don't mind but sometimes I do and I let her know.  When we're not riding in the car, I hang out in the sunny room when it is sunny and sometimes when it is not, like today.  Or I come and cuddle on mom bean's lap.

Time for my thirty third nap of the morning.  Mom bean says there is another car ride planned for later this morning, so I best get my rest.  Have a great day efurrybody!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Saku. We think you should leave extra fur on that chair, to make more work for your human, and before you get stuffed into the car again. :-D

    Hopefully one of these days you'll be going somewhere more exciting than just down the street and out of sight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope those car rides end soon because - between you and me - that'd be good news for your mum. In the meantime, keep after her, Saku; we humans need that pushing sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad taking over the chair worked for you, Saku! And you are looking very handsome there :-)
    Enjoy your nap. Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Saku! We are glad taking over that chair did the trick. We're always glad to see you posting. :)

    Happy napping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saku, lay down that law and lay it down every day! You are the mancat in charge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood....we hope de car ride stuffz stopz soon.....gram paw dude had more car ridez N what he wanted... ore could count... bee for him landed on de north shore oh trout towne :) ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete