Saturday, April 13, 2019

A Sheldon update

Hi efurrybody!  It's me Sheldon!

The old mom bean came out to visit the sticky bean.  While she was there I had a nice cuddle with her.  In fact, I slept with her on the couch the whole night!

Things are really good here for me. I've gotten furry big...maybe even bigger than Saku!  I have a sunny room to hang out with my other brofur Stanley too.  We like to have morning tussles and there are a great set of stairs we can run up and down.
 This is my brofur Stanley.  He really doesn't like having his picture taken so it took the old mom bean awhile to get him looking at her.

I think he was trying to tell her he wants to go out into the sunny room.  
When he came to live with us, he was really skinny.  He had been spending most of his time outside and didn't get fed furry often.  Now he's getting round and his coat is healthy.  Stanley loved the old mom bean too, and climbed up to head butt her and get scritches.

The sticky bean is okay.  He sometimes pulls our tails but he knows he needs to be gentle.  He and Stanley play together too, the sticky pulls a toy on a string and Stanley chases it.  Me, I'm happy to watch...though as the old mom bean learned, I love to jump on whatever is moving under the blanket!

See again another time!  Have a great Caturday efurrybody.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sheldon, it's great to see you! And welcome to Stanley; it looks like he finally has a forever home. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheldon! It’s great to read your update! You are looking gorgeous! And your brother Stanley is very handsome. Isn’t it great to have furbling to hang out and tussle with? :-) Happy Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear from you, Sheldon. I was afraid that you wouldn't make friends with Stanley in your new home, and that the little human would be too much for you. But it sounds like you are doing very well. That's wonderful. And Stanley has obviously found his place, too. I'm glad the two of you are getting along. That's very important. I hope to read more about you in the future, Sheldon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood....itz grate ta heer frum ewe N we N joyed meetin ewe stanley !!! we think itz grate ya both get a long....thingz R knot sew much sew in de land oh trout !!! we guess coz therz a senior anda kitten !!! any way; heerz two a grate week a head for everee one ! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love seeing you and Stanley too! Made my day to know you are both alright. Miss you over at old Mom Beans house. But she's not going to stay there a lot longer so you are saved some turmoil. Come on thru the tunnel and visit me. I have lots of beddies, treats and blankies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good, Sheldon! And thanks for introducing us to Stanley. We are glad you are friends!

    ReplyDelete