Sunday, August 12, 2018

Scorching Sunday

Hi efurrybody, it's Saku here today from the sunny room.  

Yep, even though it's pretty warm in here I'm enjoying the heat and the breeze from the fan.

As you can see, I've mastered the best way to get the necessary (and most) coverage of sunlight and cool'ish breeze.

Mom bean says I'll have to come indoors pretty soon though as the house is getting furry warm.  I don't know what 33C means (with a humidex of 39C) but for she says for beans that's pretty hot.

But for me, even with my fur coat, it's purrfect!!

Have a great Sunday efurrybody!
  

7 comments:

  1. LOL! You look adorable, airing out your furs. :-D

    Yep, those temps are HOT! Keep as cool as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU look just as adorable as Kea said airing out those furs! OH you look so sweet! Smoochie smoochie!!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saku, now that’s how you air it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job airing it all out, Saku! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Saku! I see you are getting maximum sunlight and nice breeze!
    Your tummy is so gorgeous - I wanna give big smooch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. saku...we dunno what 33 meenz either but we noe in de next few when itz 33 .... peepulz wear ten timez mor clothez !!! they say itz brisk !! :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll never know how you cats manage to survive, never mind enjoy, such temperatures with your fur coats. But as long as you are having fun...

    ReplyDelete