Monday, September 2, 2024

She's back!

The mom bean came back a couple of days ago, and I have been spending as much time as I can with her. She especially appawciates when I wake her up in the middle of the night (several times) to remind her I'm happy to see her. 


I've been doing my part, too, to make sure she doesn't sleep in. The bean brofur leaves for work at about 6:15 a.m. so I expect to be fed at that time. Today, it was 5:34....I'm a cat and I can't read a clock.

She's been spending time with two other kitties, Stanley and Spencer. I'm sure I'd hate them. She says they are nice kitties but neither of them are lap cats like me. We've had a talk and I told her she can share their stories too. 

Meanwhile things are good with me - I'm eating well, and the output is what it is. The beans have to clean it up, MOL!

Time for my fourteenth nap of the day.  See you all later!

Pee Ess: she brought me a present too. It's a little lamb that has catnip. I won't let her take a picture of me playing with it. 


3 comments:

  1. Saku, I can imagine how happy you are to have your mom back! Plus she wisely brought you a present - you've trained her well. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. grate ta see ewe again dood! yur lookin hansum az ever….and ya noe, yur mom waz gone for like 173 weekz, sew eye think ewe knead even MOR prezentz ‼️πŸ˜ΊπŸŸπŸ’™πŸ’š hope de cuzinz R doin grate ‼️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Saku! We're so happy that Mom Bean is back. That is definitely a reason for celebrating. Your present sounds awesome. XO

    ReplyDelete