Friday, December 17, 2021

Adjusting

 Hi effurybody!

It's getting furry cold here so there is no sunny room time for me. Good thing the couch is pretty darn comfortable too.  


The mom bean isn't sure how this is comfortable.  Little does she know.  

She says there have been some changes in my behaviour since Sasha went to the Bridge. I used to wait for him to wake mom in the morning, now I do that all by myself. I've taken to tapping her on the head with my paw...with a teeny tiny bit of my claws out to make sure she pays attenshun. When that doesn't work, I knock stuff off her bedside table - books, glasses, cellphone, water bottle - it all goes flying. That works effury time!

I've been playing lots too and getting the zoomies sometimes. Mom bean has been finding toys all over the place. I won't tell her why I'm doing that now and didn't do it much before. 

I miss Sasha sometimes and I refuse to sit on his spot on the couch. I even get mad at the mom bean when she sits there. But I sure lub being the only kitty cuz I get all the pets and scritches. And treats too!  

Stay warm efurrybody!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Saku. Derry certainly will agree that there are pros and cons to being an only kitty. All the treats and cuddles definitely is a pro, at least in this house!

    Take care and stay warm and cosy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saku, our sun room is closed for the season now too. It’s too cold out there! I’m glad you’re doing okay since Sasha left. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There have been some changes in behaviour here, too, now that Tucker is gone, but not as pronounced changes as yours, Saku. I know Sasha's absence is a big one, especially for your mum, but now you're having to be two cats in a way, and you're doing very well at it. (Good for you on taking over waking your mum...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saku, we think you are feeling free to be yourself now. Ava is a lot more sure of herself after Gracie passed away. They gota long just fine, but I think you are on to something about being an only kitty.

    ReplyDelete