Saturday, January 23, 2021

It's Cold out there

 And I don't care!


Mom bean took this picture through a window 'cuz she says it is way too cold* to be in the sunny room.  

I'm just a sun seeking cat so I stuck it out for a little bit before she dared to venture out and bring me back indoors. I was fine, I tell you, but she worries. Guess I'll have to find another spot for a nap.  

*It might be sunny but the outside temperature is -16C and the inside temp isn't much higher...crazy old cat!

5 comments:

  1. Derry understands, Sasha! He'd be out in the sunshine too. ❤️ ☀️

    BTW, it's freezing here too now, windchill is close to minus 20 today. Brrr! ☃️

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats love the sunshine, too, and since it isn't shining into the cosy apartment at this time of year, they understand you, Sasha. But you're mum is right to worry; you need the extra warmth of the main rooms of the house at your age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, that IS cold, but hey ... sunshine! amiright??? MOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. dood...MINUZZ 16....sorree buddy but we gotta a greez with mom....thatz two cold... even for ice fishin...sun out ore knot !!!! :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sure is really cold. We hope that you were able to find a warm and cozy spot inside the house for your nap. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
    World of Animals South Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete