Saturday, December 7, 2019

Callie Caturday

Hi efurrybody, it's cuzin Callie here today.  My hoo-man sent these pictures to Sasha and Saku's mom bean - she thought you'd like to see how big (and smart) I am!


I got these woofies where I want 'em.  That's Gracie (black and white) who is supposed to live at the neighbour's house and my sisfur woofie.  

Oh, I should tell you about their latest escapade.  They went running last weekend and while they were away, Cola got caught in a snare for a coyote.  Luckily it broke (the trapper said he does that deliberately so he doesn't trap a deer), but she spent several hours in the trap.  This is what her nose looked like!  She had to go see the ebil v e t for medicine.  Thankfully she's all better now.
Have a great Caturday efurrybody!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, no, poor girl! We're glad she's okay, so scary!

    As for you, Callie, you look like you're full of beans--just as a tortie should look. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Cola! That must have been scary for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh COLA I am so sorry sweetheart! Poor nosie and snout. XXXXXX
    Callie...you are GORGEOUS! My mom loves Torties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! We are so sorry that Cola got hurt like that. We hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Callie, you are such a beautiful kitty! I’m sorry to hear about Cola. What a scary thing happened but I’m glad she is better now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Callie, right after reading you writing about how big you were, I saw the picture of you dwarfed by Cola, and laughed. I didn't like at all that Cola was trapped in a coyote snare. I don't like that coyotes are caught there. I understand that they are considered vermin, and a detriment to people's livelihood, but they are just trying to survive, too. Thank goodness Cola was all right in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. callie ya bee lookin gorgeouz....grate ta see ewe again !!!

    cola...we iz sorree ya getted catched ina trap N hope yur noze
    heelz soooper fast N quik....st francis' blessings headed yur way ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete