Sunday, November 11, 2018

Who me?

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today.  
I sure had the mom bean guessing yesterday.  She came into the bedroom a couple of times, trying to figure out where a funny noise was coming from.

All she found was me.  I sat there all handsome and calm as long as she was in the room.

Except this one time when she found me putting the bitey on a piece of paper.  

She didn't even yell at me, 'cuz she was laughing so hard.  She seriously thought there might be a mouse in the house!  As if...I'd catch that thing and put the bitey on it too.

See this?  Mom bean's says it is gonna be a hat for the sticky bean.  This is the third time she's started it, 'cuz I've run away with it a couple of times.  Purrhaps she should make me one first. MOL!

Have an easy Sunday efurrybody!

6 comments:

  1. Ha! Good job putting the bitey on the paper and showing it who's boss! Bonus that your mom was confused about the noise for a while!

    The hat will be cute, but we think you don't really want for yourself. Maybe a blanket, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saku, we bet you were practicing your bitey on that paper so that when a mouse comes in, you’ll get it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I bet paper would be much more appreciated by your mom compared to a mousie :-) I love the color for sticky bean’s hat! It’s gonna be a great hat for him. But yes, she should make yours first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you've been up to all sorts of mischief, Saku. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with putting the bitey to that paper. Plus we all know if there was a mousie around, you would take care of that right away. Now mom should be making a cute hat for you, Saku. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Careful Saku...she might make it so!

    I think putting the bitey of stuffs is how it should go every day!

    ReplyDelete