Sunday, November 26, 2017

Quiet, easy Sunday

Hi efurrybody, Sasha here tonight.  

It's been a pretty quiet day around here.  The sticky bean went somewhere* this afternoon and mom bean says he won't be back until tomorrow evening.

I got in a good winter's nap while the mom bean did this.  Yep, I slept through all that noise and confusion.  Poor old woman, trying to get the lights and all the ornaments on the tree in some semblance of order is getting to be beyond her.

I'm not sure how long it will stay decorated either.  Between the sticky bean and the curious kitten, Sheldon, I'm betting she'll be doing more grumbling while she picks stuff up and tries to remember where is belongs on the tree.  Good times ahead for us kitties!


But I can assure you I won't be chasing any of those balls.  This is my favorite toy and I've had it since I was a kitten.  Mom bean says that means the toy is nearly 17 1/2 years old, since that's how old I am.

I don't chase it nearly as often as I used to, but I still have fun with it, when I decide it is time to play.

Well, I'll sign off for tonight - it's getting late and I'm ready for another nap.

Have a great week efurrybody!

6 comments:

  1. How fun that you still have your favorite toy after all these years, Sasha. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that toy has lasted a long time! It should be interesting to see how things go with Sheldon and Eli and your tree. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sasha...yur toyz awesum, yur treez awesum, now.....time ta jump IN TWO it !!!! YAY ~~~~~~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing that you kept that toy so many years and it's not under the fridge or the couch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the tree looks wonderful, Sasha - but as you say, for now... I like that you have a favourite toy from years ago. It may be like a security blanket: something of your own through the years. Very nice, Sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're 17 1/2? You sure don't look it!

    ReplyDelete