Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thoughtful Thursday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

I has a question.  My mom bean's furriend told her I isn't a tuxie kitty `cuz I don`t just have white on my chest.



See I has white legs and white on my face.

Mom bean says I looks like I`m wearing a saddle.

Do you suppose that mean I's a pony?

If I can't be a tuxie that would be kind of cool.

Have a great thoughtful Thursday efurrybody!

PeeEss:  The last two pictures are from a couple of summers ago.  Mom bean calls it wishful thinking!

7 comments:

  1. saku....tuxie ore knot... we think yur coatz way kewl N ya look grate...N yez...a trip down...grate weatherz memoree lane.... iz nice !!! thanx for sharin !! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Doesn't matter if you're an official tuxie or not. YOU'RE GORGEOUS, for sure.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    PS. I have heard of black and white kitties bein' called cow kitties. Cows are cute! I should know. There are lots of dairy farms here in Nova Scotia. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Doesn't matter if you're an official tuxie or not. YOU'RE GORGEOUS, for sure.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    PS. I have heard of black and white kitties bein' called cow kitties. Cows are cute! I should know. There are lots of dairy farms here in Nova Scotia. purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, like Nissy said, we've heard kitties like you are called cow kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are a tuxedo with your own style ;)
    Quite creative !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely a tuxedo. You have white just where it needs to be. You sure don't look like a pony to us. You all have a super day. Great Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Technically, you may not be a tuxedo cat, Saku, but you are definitely in evening wear: a nice dinner coat, perhaps, after all, you're wearing tail(s).

    ReplyDelete