Sunday, May 19, 2013

Not so easy Sunday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

No easy on Sunday here, MOL!  We hads a very busy day.

First, Sasha and I tried furry hard to convince our bean brofur to let us come outside.  He wouldn't let us 'cuz it rained last night and the grass was wet.

But later on both he and Mom lets us come outside, but only one at a time, MOL!





This evening I wents hunting.

Mom says I stalked my prey (I don't know what that means, but I know I chased it 'cross the floor).









Mom wouldn't let me eat it, silly woman!  It was just a silly bug!

Hey Mom, you needs to vacuum the sunny room!

We were furry busy man cats today!  Our sisfur Sami....she took it easy.


Happy Sunday efurrbody!

1 comment:

  1. With all the landscaping your mom is having done right now, she ought to be building you a catio, even a small one, so you CAN go outside safely. :-)

    ReplyDelete