Sunday, April 23, 2017

Nap Interrupted

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today.  

Geez it's been awhile...that mom bean is getting lazier by the day.  Between chasing green papers and doing thing for that sticky little bean, she's pretty much ignored us kitties. Well, except for feeding us, cleaning our litters, and gives us lubs.  

This morning, I helped her wake up at early o'clock so she could feed us.  This is the payback I get!

She made it for the sticky bean but since he's not here she asked me to model it.

I pawtiently allowed one picture and then I put the bitey on her!  
She got the idea and took it off so I could get back to my nap.


Have a great week efurrybody!

10 comments:

  1. Moms are totally rood sometimes. Only laying a bitey on them can tell them when they have crossed that line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How mean of your mom! We're glad you taught her a lesson by putting the bitey on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you are so cute in the turtle outfit! But good job giving your mom a bitey of protest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'd go for the bite, too, Saku - but you do look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. saku....frank lee we gotta add mit; ya due look good !!!!! ☺☺♥♥ happee week a head two ewe all ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saku, você ficou muito fofo!
    Quanto a mordida, acho que ela mereceu. hihi
    Tenham uma ótima semana!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually, looking at you, I keep thinking of Gabe Kaplan, from "Welcome Back, Kotter"... I don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, now that is very cute, but you had every right to give her a bitey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We understand the bitey thing, Saku. But you do kind of make a cute turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make a great model standin for the sticky bean. Hope your mom is okay.

    ReplyDelete