Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wet Caturday

Hi efurrybody, it's Sasha here.

It's raining, it's pouring, the old woman* was snoring
We gots in bed, jumped on her head, and she had to get up this morning!

She even let me outside this morning and that's when I found out how wet it is!  Sami and Saku went out too, one at a time of course, but none of us wanted to stay there.

So while Sami was having a nap, me and my brofur Saku had some fun.


I gots out the catnip toy.  Can you tell that Saku is furry interested in it too?

I had fun kicking it...though I did have to stop for an itch.

Then it was back at the silly thing.  I made sure I gots in some good kicking, MOL!


Eventually I got tired and went to take a nap.









Then it was Saku's turn at the toy.

He did some serious damage with his biting and his kicking!  Saku is one tough mancat and I have the scars to prove it.












He had a great time until he realized Mom had the flashy box out.

Saku decided that was enough and he went to take a nap.

Hope you all had a dry and fun Caturday, efurrybody!!!



*that would be Mom, MOL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun! We need a nip toy party too. We're on our third, or maybe fourth, straight day of grey skies and rain and we're going stir crazy.

    P.S. Our human snores BIG TIME. Really, we have to vacate her bed and the room sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saku is tough mancat but looks like he waited for his turn until you were done playing :-)
    Have a fun weekend, kitties!!

    ReplyDelete