Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tabby Tuesday

Hi Efurrybody, Sami here!

I knows this is 'sposed to be Tuxie Tuesday but I's taking over today, MOL!

I wants to tell you abouts my mom.  She keeps trying to take pictures of me when I is sleeping.  But I is too smart quick for her!  See I has pawsome hearing so as soon as she turns on the flashy box, I wakes up.

See!
I is wide awake...
She thoughts she got me here, but NOT...my eyes are open.

Give up mom, you'll never catch me napping!
Oh no, she didn't...but she did.   Next thing you knows she's gonna catch me snoring too!

Happy Tabby Tuesday efurrybody!

Pee Ess:  Mom says she took the last picture over her shoulder without turning around 'cuz I hear efurrything!

Pee Ess ESS:  Mom just realized this is our 100th post!  Wow, that's a lot of tippy tapping!


2 comments:

  1. Humans can be sneaky, sometimes. Good over-the-shoulder capture.

    Concats on post #100! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I applaud your mom's technique! Great job capturing your napping photo :-)
    Congratulations on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete