Saturday, March 30, 2024

About time!

Hi efurrbody, 

Mom bean has been slacking big time. She even disappeared for a whole lot of naps. I kept the bean brofur in line while she was gone. He even slept on the couch sometimes because I yelled when he wouldn't let me in his room. Something about furs and scratching - not my problem.

Anyway, she finally came back and I was pretended to be happy to see her. There has been a whole lot of lap sitting and scritches and treats. I think she feels bad she left me behind.

I'm not as forgiving, so I've been giving her the stink-eye and sometimes even a bite or two. She has to learn, again, that I am the boss.

Right?


6 comments:

  1. You are most definitely right, Saku! We're glad Mom Bean came home, though! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Saku! It doesn't seem that she brought you back any presents or treats, so that adds insult to injury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see ewe again buddy !! and yez, ewe be de bozz oh de houz
    and hope full lee yur mom rememburzz thiz !! hoppee easturr two ewe all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an oldster, Saku; you need more respect than that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saku, you are the boss and don’t ever let her forget it!

    ReplyDelete