Sunday, February 5, 2023

Meet Lady Spencer!

 Hi effurybody, Saku here today. 

My mom bean dared to leave me alone* for elebenty seven days this week to go visit the not-so-sticky bean and his mom. While she was there she got to meet the new kitty. Boy, oh boy, am I glad she doesn't live here!

Lady Spencer** was found outside of the house when it was furry cold. Her mom bean fed her for a couple of days before Spencer let her catch her and move her into the front porch. She had worms in her tummy and mites in her ears so had to go see the v e t for a check-up. She also got her spay done too. Once the antibiotics did their job, Spencer got to move into the main house and meet her new brofurs, Stanley and Sheldon.

Her mom bean said Lady Spencer is now bossing the boys around. I think they must be wimps...not girl kitty would efur boss me around. Oh wait, Sami used to do that to me too. 

My mom bean wasn't able to touch Spencer either, she's pretty skittish around people. But she does let her mom bean pick her up and will sleep on the bed with the not-so-sticky bean...but only if he is sleeping too. She would come downstairs when my mom bean was there but wouldn't come furry close.

She's a pretty kitty and no one knows why she was tossed out - she's about 9 months old. Purrhaps she went into heat and the beans didn't want her anymore. Her mom bean thinks she may have been abused too because she runs when someone starts walking towards her, and runs when things get noisy. But when all is quiet, Spencer loves to get pets and loves from her mom bean. She likes to be around her beans too, and has claimed one of the dining room chairs as her own so she can keep an eye on whats happening.


Spencer has discovered catnip and treats too. I think she's going to be furry happy in her new home. AND I'm happy she's not in mine.

Have a great day effurybody!

*I was gone for less than 48 hours. Saku is such a needy boy. Besides my son was here and he even slept in my bed one night so Saku wouldn't be lonely.

**The not-so-sticky bean chose the name Spencer, my daughter added Lady as a nod to Princess Diana. She's about 9 months old (maybe 10 now).

7 comments:

  1. Lady Spencer is a lucky feline, and I think she will grow less frightened of things as she realises that there is less to be frightened of in her new home. And the girlcats always boss the boycats, Saku...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saku, I do have to agree, the girlcats always boss the boycats around...or at least try to. If Stanley and Sheldon let her rule the roost, all will be well. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. dood...we iz neer a wi fi and abe bull two sneek over heer soooper fast

    we think yur new cuzin iz most gorgeouz... and uz doodz in TT total lee get de "bozz" thing.....be well buddy !!! happee week a head two all♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty girl Lady Spencer is! I'm sure she'll become less skittish as she becomes more comfortable with being inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady Spencer sure is pretty, and we are glad she is living inside, safe and loved, now. We bet once she gets settled in she will realize how wonderful the beans are there, and she will gain her confidence. Hey, Saku, thank Cod your Mom Bean came home after all that time. Did you have fun with your Brother Bean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Saku, my mom took off for elebenty eleben years back when Admiral ruled the roost. She swears it was 36 hours but it wasn't. It was elebenty eleven years! Admiral left a note in her diary that she noted the times! Mom was punished when she got back. She got no lovins at all for two days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom never did that again. She thought over night would be alright while she visited my brother but it wasn't! She learned her lesson.

    ReplyDelete