Friday, October 23, 2020

My turn in the sunshine

Hi efurrybody, it's Sasha here today. 

I told the mom bean it was way past time that she help me post.  Our furriends might think I'd run to the Bridge or something.  Nope, I'm right here, laying in the morning sunshine.  It's one of my favorite places especially now that it's gotten too cold to use our sunny room much.  Mom bean says that we'll probably be able to use it next week.

Time to get back to my nap, this time on the couch.  Dinner was served there, and I'm feeling ready for a post meal snooze.  

Take care efurrybody!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sasha, it's nice to see you. You picked a terrific spot to take advantage of the sunshine. ☀️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you, Sasha. Enjoy your sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s great to see you, Sasha! You look warm and happy in the sunshine :-) Enjoy your snooze and have a wonderful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sasha, thanks for checking in! Enjoy that sunpuddle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear from you, Sasha. You look like you have a splendid spot, not just sunny and warm, but soft. I could snooze in a spot like that all day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dood!!! grate ta see ya buddy :) lookin good N we hope that sun shinez stix round for ya sinz ya canna get out on de porch. itz terned brisk heer two, frostee even showed up on de grass a few timez....brrrrrrr

    we hope yur week iz grate :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete