Thursday, August 6, 2020

Catching up with Stanley and Sheldon

Hi efurrybody, my name is Stanley and I live with the sticky bean and his mom bean.  The grandma bean came to visit, and I got some extra cuddles so when she asked if she could use the flashy box on me before she went away, I said okay.
And besides the cuddles, I got coffee too.  Now most of you would think kitties wouldn't like coffee but I do.  The grandma bean figures it is because I stayed with the sticky bean's dad and his friends for awhile after the sticky bean and his mom bean left and they weren't furry good at feeding me or giving me something to drink.  So I like to drink the coffee water and lick up coffee grounds whenever I can get them.  Now I just get it when the grandma bean or Dad bean comes to visit, and I eat good for me foods and fresh water efurry day.

Me and my brofur Sheldon like to tussle sometimes.  He's bigger than me, but I'm older so sometimes I win and sometimes he wins.  Sometimes the sticky bean yells at us, "that's enough" and we stop and run away. 
Sheldon sat still for the flashy box too...he just forgot to close his eyes when it flashed. MOL!

Have a great day efurrybody!



7 comments:

  1. Darling Sheldon. I am glad you are where you are and have the food and water you need. Many many kisses to you and hugs and snuggles even if they are virtual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doodz !!! itz grate ta see ya both again, we hope thiz commint findz ewe all happee safe N healtheez...yur both lookin most handsum....stanley, we cracked up bout yur love oh cafe een... due ewe like starbucks !!! ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stanley, you're quite the flirt! And you pose beautifully. Don't tell Sheldon that we laughed at his pic. ;-)

    As for coffee water and grinds...that's just weird. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stanley! So nice to see you and Sheldon and that you both are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful that you and Sheldon tussle sometimes; you must get some energy from the coffee you drink. And I like Sheldon's picture - caught by surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stanley! You are good kitty to let your grandma bean use the flashy box. And you posed gorgeously with your tummy :-) Sheldon got his eyes wide open!
    Have a great day, kitties and beans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stanley and Sheldon, it sure was nice seeing you two, and knowing you are doing so well. :)

    ReplyDelete