Monday, September 9, 2019

Still here

Hi efurrybody, it's Sasha here today.  This photo was taken several days ago during my elebenty sixty seventh nap of the day...when the sun was shining.  Today it's cloudy and cool so no sunny room time for us.



We did have some time in the sunny room yesterday but the sticky bean was here.  He pestered me and pestered me until I finally had had enough and I snapped at him.  (No, Sasha did not bite E).  He left me alone then and I was able to get a good nap.

I think the mom bean should invest in one of these cages for the sticky bean!  Mom bean says it was at our bean sisfur's friends house and is meant for the woofies.  Whatever, if it would keep the sticky bean away from me.  

Have a great day efurrybody!

Pee Ess:  We're about to fire the mom bean...she's so lousy at helping us post.  I'll be taking applications after my nap.  ZZZZZzzzzz. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sasha. We think that cage is a great idea for Eli, to keep him from pestering you. You were very good not to bite him, which was just as well, since cat bites can go right to the bone and should have a tetanus shot or booster if one isn't up-to-date, and could mean antibiotics too.

    You have a peaceful day of napping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you just meant to warn Eli; let's hope he takes it to heart. He's just a typical little one and gets rambunctious at times, that's all. But the cage isn't a bad idea, anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sasha, I'm glad you could eventually take a good nap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. doodz....iz he IN de dawgz cage !!! ☺☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our Mom beans have to (constantly) train the baby beans up in the ways that they should go with kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're sorry Eli kept pestering you, Sasha. We are glad you finally got a nap.

    ReplyDelete