Monday, September 9, 2013

Our late mother

Hi efurrybody, Sasha here.

Sigh...I have another late entry for mancat Monday.  Seriously, we are starting to think it is time to replace our mom with a more prompt, efficient one.

Horked up hairballs, piles of scattered kitty litter, and whiskers applied to her face in the middle of the night seem to have no affect on this bean.

Me, Sasha, and Sami have considered giving the tippy tap job to either our bean brofur or sisfur but frankly, we think those two would be no more reliable.

Oh well, as long as she continues to feed us, clean our litter boxes, provide treats, and play with us I guess we'll keep her.  We knows it could be worse.

It doesn't mean I won't show her the back of disrespect when she tries to take another picture, MOL!

Sure hope you all had a wonderful Mancat Monday efurrybody!

4 comments:

  1. Gees, by "late" in the subject we thought you were referring to deceased (as in a grandmother). It's early here, what can we say?

    Come and visit us, our human's always up around 4AM, so no worries she'll be late with the service. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same as Fuzzy Tales; I thought someone had passed away.

    As to being late with blogging, I know all about that. It's been two weeks since I published something. I'm working on it, I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happee bee lated mancat mackerull monday guys ...hope yur mom iz bak on trak werkin for ewe on yur time :) ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humans are notoriously inefficient so it does no good to fire one and hire another. But it never hurts to keep them in line for a while with a good firing on occasion!

    ReplyDelete