Thursday, May 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Sasha!

Hi efurrybody, Sasha here today.

Mom bean says today is my 17th birthday  She doesn't know for sure but based on my age when she adopted me, she says May 25th is pretty darn close.

I'm still furry healthy and chase my pesky brofur around the house.  My favorite things are my bean brofur, getting outside to eat grass, and napping in the sunshine. Mom's okay too, especially when she shares her chair with me...or is it when I share the chair with her. ;)
`
Today we is getting rain and cools so I won't get outside or get sunny room time. 

That's okay, I'll just curl up on the couch and nap.  I'm sure I'll have Sami company furry soon.

AND mom bean says I'll get some extra treats today!  Birthdays are pretty darn good.

Have a good day efurrybody!

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Sasha! Wow, 17 is a pretty good age indeed! You look healthy and happy and we wish you many more birthdays to come. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sasha......stoppin bye with best fishez, happee day wishez N mice creem dizhez fora most happee 17 & heerz ta 17 mor !!!!! hope yur mom orderz ya in sum perch pizza piez N sum donuts; we could all look as good at 17 !!! enjoy yur day; haza lotta fun & heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz N healtheez ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's wonderful! Hope you get a ton of treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seventeen! I never would have guessed it. You gave me the impression of a younger cat, Sasha. Happy birthday, and long may you fool people about your true age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. triple threat it iz guyz !!!! thanx !!! ♥♥♥

    heerz two an X ray fish kinda week oh end ~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Sasha! We hope you get lots of treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy happy birthday! Wow, you don't look 17. You look much younger :-) Enjoy nap and extra treats, Sasha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry we are late, Sasha! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sasha, I didn't mean to be late like this. Happy Birthday sweet girl and be sure to tell us what treats your Mom bean gave you. You look wonderfully healthy and fit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. However did we miss your 17th birthday? That's a big one. A belated very Happy Birthday wish for you!

    ReplyDelete