Monday, August 17, 2015

Mancat Monday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

Mom bean gotted us one of those new scratchers.  None of us bothered to come near it even when she sprinkled it with the nip.  So the new whale decided to take a nap on it.
That's when I came over and told him to get off my scratcher.

He tried hiding from me but I saw him...

He might have thought he was safe from these kitty claws but he was wrong!

I got rid of him and then I took over the scratcher.  I checked it out from one end.

Mom bean said I should check out the other but I said no.




'Cuz I'm the king of my scratcher!

Have a great Mancat Monday efurrybody!


6 comments:

  1. nothing like a little competition to make a cat want something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scratcher!!! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, when a cat sees someone else enjoying something...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scratcher. Haha, I know, once someone has it, you want it :-) Poor whale, but he needs to know who is the king!

    ReplyDelete
  5. guys...yur new scratcher iz de catz meow !!!! it bee WAY total lee kewl awesum...it even looks like a lounge frum like a royal castle & stuff !!!! ENJOY ~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saku, that's a pawsome scratcher. We're glad you claimed it all for yourself. Now give it a good scratch!

    ReplyDelete