Friday, January 23, 2015

Long time gone

Hi everyone, it's the mom bean here.  I'm missing the kitties a great deal since I've been away, but my daughter tells me they are doing fine and my son has been taking good care of them.  That's good to know!  

The other day, I got a ride back from Victoria where I was visiting my godmother with my cousins. I rode in the back seat with these two guys!

On the right is Chip and on the left is Dale.  Some of your moms might know the Chippendales....you can ask them.

These little guys are minature Pinschers. They are both sweet boys and lots of fun to play with.  They also have a cat sister named Xena.  She's a little shy and tends to hide when I'm around.

Here are Saku, Sami, & Sasha sleeping on my bed at our house.  I took this picture just before I left.  I miss those sweet faces (even if Saku is hiding his!)

I'll be back with them in 10 more sleeps.  I hope they'll be happy to see me!

12 comments:

  1. Chip and Dale (I love the names!) are so cute! I know you miss your kitties and they miss you, too. I hope they won't find out that you had fun play time with woofies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats will be very happy to see you. Just don't have too much strange dog smell about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Esses caras são simpáticos, uma boa companhia para viagem.
    Imagino como você está sentindo falta de seus gatos, tenho certeza que todos vão ficar felizes com o reencontro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys....pssssssssst...wake up...guess wear yur mom iz rite now...noe, try again....well, knot quite...her iz chillaxin with pupz...ewe.....hurd....rite....we said dawgs...well, we act shoo a lee said pups...but....

    can ewe guys say... total lee ignore.... when her comes home !!

    heerz two a goatfish N guppy kinda week oh end !!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd better hope they don't hold grudges. Ha. Come back with treats and nip and all will be forgiven. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure everyone will be thrilled to see you. We know they miss you. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chip and Dale (and the cats!) are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bet the kitties are missing you as much as you miss them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww... it's going to be quite a homecoming!
    Lots of love and cuddling to make up for!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure they'll be very excited! They are probably wondering where you went.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH they will be SO happy! Our babies really miss us so much when we;re gone. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chip and Dale? Hmmm... I shall ask the peep about this, for sure.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete