Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuxie Tuesday Maybe?

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

You needs to check out this link about a fellow tuxie in trouble.  (Mom says do it soon 'cuz CBC doesn't keep their video links live for long).

This poor guy was stuck in a cup and a guy saved him!  How cool is that?

Uh, what's that mom?  He's not a tuxie?  Sure he is, look at him, he's black and white, he's got four paws and a bushy tail?  Of course he's a tuxie....I should know 'cuz I'm one too!  Silly bean.

Okay if he's not a tuxie what is he then?  A what?

A skunk? Well, he sure looks like a tuxie to me.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, poor sweetie! I'm glad that man helped him. And yeah, I think he counts as a tuxie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he was saved! I think you can call skunk a tuxie...or tuxie adjacent :-)

    ReplyDelete