Friday, May 10, 2019

What's up?

Hi efurrybody, Saku here today.

There's been some strange goings on* around here.  Check it out.



The mom bean put the carriers out the other day.  I, of course, had to check them out.  I didn't know why they were there but we found out yesterday. 

She stuffed both Sasha and I in a carrier.  Well, we each had a carrier to ourselves.  Then she took us out to the metal masheen and we went somewhere.  I'm not sure where it was, but we didn't get out of the carriers, the air was warm, and we got pawsome whiffies.  We also talked to mom, a lot, but she kept telling us we were okay and we'd be able to go home soon.  So we decided to take a nap (which made mom bean very happy).

Mom bean says we are going to do this a few more times.  I'm not sure I like that idea but as long as we don't have to go to the v e t office I think we'll be okay.

Have a great weekend efurrybody!

*the house is up for sale so the cats have to be taken out for open house and showings.  We sat in a nearby parking lot; I read and drank a cup of tea while Sasha and Saku talked to me or napped. 

5 comments:

  1. I thought for sure this meant a trip to the veterinary hospital, Saku. At least you just had to go for a ride; inconvenient but not unpleasant. With luck, your next trip like that will be your last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to the vet! Though you may not sure if you like being taken out, it sure is so much better than going to the vet :-) And glad you enjoyed nice whiffies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that sounds better than going to the vet, Saku! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. doodz.....ewe betcha we thinked de werd v.e.t. waz in yur few chur two....glad ya getted ta take a drive ta de park; well, kinda...tell mom next time ta bring long a picnik baskit oh fish N friez !! :) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bless! I never even thought of that! Of course they and you as well would be out sipping tea and eating nipcakes. This is nice for you two because not all trips end in the dreaded vet! XXX

    ReplyDelete