Sunday, February 11, 2018

Going, going...


Hi efurrybody, it's Angel Sami here today.  The reason I'm here is cuz the mom bean is going away in a couple of days, she's already packed the camera.  So she went through her old pictures and found this one of me from 2014.  I tried to keep her home then, but it didn't work.  I don't think I'll be more successful this time around.  She says she needs a break.

I know she's been furry busy so I guess it's okay.  Plus now that I'm an angel I gets to go efurrywhere with her in her heart.  Mom bean says just finding the picture of me today makes her smile.

My brofurs will see you in a couple of weeks.  Have fun and stay warm efurryone!!


10 comments:

  1. Sami, it’s nice to see you again. We hope your mom has a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sami, we loved seeing you here today, sweet friend. Safe travels to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely to see you, Sami. I hope your mom has a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true. When pets are angels they go with their people everywhere, and forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sami; that iz total lee troo......we never "leeve" hope mom haza grate trip anda awesum time N safe travelz all round ! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope your mom has a relaxing and fun time while she is away. We will look forward to all of you returning, including you, Angel Sami.

    ReplyDelete
  7. É bom ver uma foto de Sami.
    Desejo um bom tempo de descanso para a mamãe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope your Mom has a relaxing vacation.
    It was nice to see a photo of you, Angel Sami ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetheart. I love seeing you here and don't let your sibs feel lonely and sad while they wait. Whisper to them that your mom will be home very soon. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope your mom enjoys her trip and you get to see her happy

    ReplyDelete