Top 10 signs your Cat has learned your internet password
10. E-mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy".
9. Traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
8. You find you've been subscribed to strange newsgroups like alt.recreational.catnip.
7. Your web browser has a new home page all about cats.
6. Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange aroma of tuna.
5. Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of "CyberDog".
4. Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
3. You keep finding new software around you house like CatinTax andWarCat II.
2. On IRC, you're known as the Iron Mouser. (Mom doesn't understand this one...neither do we, MOL)
1. Little kitty carpal-tunnel braces near the scratching post