Friday, March 8, 2013

Finally Friday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

We hasn't been here is a furry long time 'cuz mom is being lazy!  Not me though, I is never lazy.  I is a furry busy boy.  'Cept when I'm not, MOL!


I likes our ess...it is a good place to watch what is going on in the libbing room.

Looks what I see....

Its a new box!  My other mom, the bean sisfur brought it home.  She was all 'cited about the stuff inside.

Not me!  I likes the box!  I fits perfect, don't I?


De box is a great place to play with my toys!

Mom says it's great when I play by myself.  Huh, I's playing with my toys, not myself.  Silly woman!


Hmmmm..where did that thing go?

I will find it, it's gotta be here somewhere.

















Phew, this playing is a lot of work, even fur me.  I thinks I'm going to have a rest.

Have a great weekend efurrybody!



2 comments:

  1. Boxes are the best! We hardly ever get any in this house--we're so deprived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essa caixa é perfeita para você Saku, você teve muita diversão, você merece um descanso.

    ReplyDelete