Monday, February 4, 2013

Mancat Monday


Sasha here, I think the brat Saku gets far too much time on this blog, and it's my turn!

I may not run, and jump, and play the way the nutjob he does - I am 12 years old you know - but I still know how to have a good time!  Every morning I like to play chase the hand under the blanket with mom, and I love to follow my bean brofur around the house yelling at him.  It drives him crazy....but not crazy enough to get a job,  MOL!

Also, I'm much more handsome than the rugrat youngster....I know I am 'cuz mom and Sami both tell me so.*

I love cuddles from my mom and she always shares her chair with me, as it should be!   Sami thinks I'm her best furiend forever (BFF) and I let her think so.  I'm far too polite to tell her I likes beans better.  Besides she's pretty good at washing my face.

I tolerate the interloper Saku 'cuz mom asked me to.  I hopes someday he moves away with his "other mom", my bean sisfur....Mom says don't hold my breath.  Hmmm...I don't think I want to do that either.

Anyway, that's a little bit about me....mom says if I told you this before, blame it on her...she's getting ancient, MOL.

Happy Mancat Monday efurbody!

* Actually, I tell him he has the most beautiful green eyes...but he is definitely a handsome cat....just don't tell me I said so...it'll go to his head! (Mom Eileen)





1 comment: