Sunday, September 9, 2018

Kitty worries

Hi efurrybody, Sheldon here today!  `

Do I look a bit worried in this picture?  I am, just a bit 'cuz the sticky bean followed mom bean down the stairs.  That kid sure can ruin a good nap.

I'm hanging out on my other mom bean's furrniture.  I has another bit of a worry, 'cuz I just found out that I'm going to be moving too!

That's right, I is going to leave this house and go to another one with the other mom bean and the sticky bean and a cat named Stanley.  I don't really 'member him but appawently we lived together when I was just a little kitten.  Mom bean says he wasn't furry nice to me then but she thinks that now I'm bigger I'll hold my own.  Well, I sure don't want to hold his...whatever!

The other mom bean says she will keep us separated for a while, one of us stays in her sleeping room, while the other has the run of the house and efurry day we'll switch.  She figures since neither of us "owns" the house yet we'll eventually come to tolerate each other.

I know I is going to miss Saku and Sasha.  Saku is fun to torment play with and Sasha is the best napping buddy a kitty could want.  Mom bean says she hopes someday Sheldon and I will become good furriends too.  I sure hopes so too!

No time to worry now ...it's time for my Sunday nap!  Have a good one efurrybody!


8 comments:

  1. OH sweetie, I thought you were gonna stay right there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheldon, you have a lot to worry about! We hope all will be well for you (and Stanley too). Lots of purrs from us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sheldon, I ‘m sure you will miss Saku and Sasha...and they will miss you, too. I hope everything will go well with Stanley. Lots of changes coming, but now, enjoy your nap! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sheldon, we hope it works out well for you in your new home and that you and Stanley become good furiends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheldon, we are very sad to hear you have to move houses. We are purring and praying that it goes well, and that you and Stanley will become buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheldon! I thought you were there to stay. You made a perfect S cat. Well, I hope everything is wonderful for you in your new home, and that the sticky bean calms down a little - or at least that you find plenty of hiding spots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Sheldon, we're sorry you're going to be leaving. We will miss you. And we hope for all the best for you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. dood....we total lee mizzed thiz post N we R gonna total lee mizz ewe....we send nothin but best fishez, mice creem dishez, N lotz oh happeez two ewe with 984 pawz crossed that ewe N stanley getz a long GRATE !!! pleez stop bye N say hi sum time oh kay ~~~~ ♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete