Sunday, July 15, 2018

On my own

Hi efurrybody, it's Sheldon here today.  

I has the sun room all to myself today! Well, at least for the next little while anyway.

The sticky bean is having a nap with his mom bean, and my brofurs are sleeping somewhere else.

That means I get to hang out wherever I want, even on the back of the chairs. Mom bean says my angel sisfur Sami used to do that too.

The whiffies are allllll mine too!  Mom bean says I have been a furry good boy and not scratching at the screens lately so the windows can be opened.  If I'd only known....

MOL, I made mom bean work to get this photo.  I'm hiding under the sticky bean's trampoline.  She had to get down on the floor to find me.  

Oh, oh I think I hear that sticky bean hollering.  Time to go hide somewhere else.  


Have a great day efurrybody!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sheldon! It looks like your Sunday is great, with the sun room and window whiffies to yourself, at least for a while. :-)

    BTW, you sure do remind our biped of Nicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Sheldon, how nice you got the sun room all to yourself! I love the photo of you enjoying wiffies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky you got the sun room all to yourself, Sheldon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are doing all right with the little human baby around, Sheldon. You still look so much like a kitten yourself. It must’ve been fun having the sun-room to yourself. I hope you get another chance soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dood !!!!! itz grate ta haza day two yur self huh....pluz ya noe famileez knot two far a way if ya wanna haz sum companee....N we iz wunderin...sew due ewe guyz play on de trampoline....just....coz......ya.....can !! ?? ☺☺♥♥ happee week two all ~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete